The liberty movement is built on the principles of individual autonomy and self-ownership. The behavior of individuals within the movement has not always reflected these values, leading to intrusive experiences and unsafe environments, particularly for young women. In this talk, we will explore liberty-focused ways to advocate for consent culture and bodily autonomy, creating a more inclusive and empowering movement where all can participate in the fight for freedom.
The talk will cover the following topics:
1. The importance of consent culture in the liberty movement: how building a culture of consent is not only morally imperative, but also essential for the movement’s success.
2. The challenges faced by participants in the liberty movement, where a lack of consent culture can lead to marginalization and exclusion.
3. Strategies for building a consent culture and best practices for creating a safe and inclusive environment for all members of the liberty movement.
4. The role of men in consent culture: How men can be allies and advocates for women in the liberty movement, and the importance of men taking responsibility for their actions.
5. Consent culture as a tool of unity: how intentional consent culture can address challenges faced by intersectional and marginalized communities.
By the end of the talk, attendees will have a deeper understanding of the importance of consent culture in the liberty movement, and possess concrete strategies applicable to building a more inclusive and empowering environment for all.
This talk elevates the voices of women in the liberty movement,
Moderator: Dan Fishman Founder Let.Live
Olivia Rondeau – Journalist
Melissa Balocca LOLA chapter leader and Lawyer
Lauren Daugherty – Former CEO Young Americans For Liberty
Josh Eakle – Students For Liberty
Laura Williams AIER
All attendees will be entered into a raffle for a $50 gift certificate to Cabellas